10K, 5K or 1-Mile
A scenic trail run on the banks of the Big Walnut Creek during the peak of fall colors
October 22, 2016 at 9AM (8:45 1-mile)
Online Registration is closed. But join us on Saturday to register between 8-8:30 at the same price. Thank you!
– Commemorative Winter Hats for All Finishers
(Please register by 10/6 to be guaranteed a hat)
– BonFire and a Caramel Apple Bar
– All Finishers are entered in a drawing for Prizes
– Packet pick-up between 8-8:30 AM at the Pine Stand
-Families Run for Only $60
– Timing Provided by RaceMaker Production
– Stick Around for Fall Fun after the Run at the McCloud Fall Festival and Prairie Maze
– Your Run Improves our Hendricks County Parks. Thank you!
Registration is Now Closed. Please register at the event on Saturday between 8-8:30 at the same price.